Hope everyone is staying safe,
Please find enclosed home learning for this week. We have again linked this to the activities that you could have expected in class using resources from our planned lessons, the Oak Academy and BBC Bitesize.
Please ensure you continue to access the homework provided on the portals below.
SATs Companion: https://app.satscompanion.com/login
Oak Academy Lesson 2: To investigate a problem, describing position on a 2-D grid as coordinates
Oak Academy Lesson 3: To Plot Specified Points and Draw Sides to Complete a Given Triangle
Oak Academy English Lesson 1: To explore expanded noun phrases
BBC Bitesize English Lesson 2: Diary Writing
BBC Bitesize English Lesson 3: Using modal verbs
English Lesson 4/5 : Writing a diary entry as if you are Anne Frank
- Mainly present tense with some past
- Brief introduction
- What has happened?
- What do I think about it?
- What am I happy/worried about?
Main body (2 or 3 paragraphs)
- Mainly past tense with some present
- Chronological order – time adverbials
- Detailed recount of event
- Include thoughts and feelings
- Mainly future tense with some past
- Hopes and fears for the future
History – WW11
How significant was the Blitz?
Watch the following video and make some notes. These can just be bullet points.
Activity – Write – pupils write a paragraph answer the following three questions:
1. What was the Blitz
2. What impact did the Blitz have on Britain?
3. How did people protect themselves from the bombs during an air raid?
Religious Education – Islam
What is the holy book of Islam?
Please watch the next lesson in the series and complete the activity set. Follow the link below: https://classroom.thenational.academy/lessons/what-is-the-holy-book-of-islam-cmvk0d
Science – Evolution and Inheritance
What are the different animal kingdoms?
You are to continue learning all about Evolution and change over time. Please find below a link for lesson 3. Complete the lesson and any work set.